• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Race with +2 to CHR

JimAde

First Post
Deset Gled said:
Monday Elves are the same as regular elves, but have a bluish tint to their skin and a -2 to Wisdom. This represents their trend toward having manic personalities.

:)
*sigh* I wish it was Sunday.

That's my fun day...

Thaniel

First Post
See.. It's posts like this that keep up the idea that if an LA +0 race had +2 cha, someone will always have to play it just because of the bonus to Cha. It just irks me.

I wish I could forget what I know and go back to how I made my first ad&d character. The DM told me about all the races (flavor only) and I chose. Only after that was I told what stat bonuses they got. And I was happy. Good times.

AuraSeer

Prismatic Programmer
Taluron said:
There is a chaos-touched race in a dragon mag that gives a bonus to Cha and I think it is LA0.
They're called Cansin, and they have LA +1. They appear in Dragon #297, along with lawful Axani and several flavors of elemental Genasi.

Taloras said:
What about Tuesday elves? And Wednesday elves?

Monday = Moon Elves (duh! why did you even have to ask?)

Tyr's Day, Odin's Day, Thor's Day, Frey's Day = Le Shay, from the Epic Level handbook. (these are a bit closer to the AD&D2E elves)

Saturday. . . I honestly don't know. Maybe (twin-scimitar wielding) Drow (rangers) are the appropriate elves for Saturdays. Who does one ask about this? Ed Greenwood? Andy Collins? Emily Post?

Sunday = Sun Elves (Again, everbody should know this)

Thaniel said:
I wish I could forget what I know and go back to how I made my first ad&d character. The DM told me about all the races (flavor only) and I chose. Only after that was I told what stat bonuses they got. And I was happy. Good times.
I'm with you on this one, Thaniel. Make up the character that you think would be cool and neato, and then let the stats and power-adjustment come out how it will. That's the best way, and I miss it too.

Remove ads