• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E Raiders of Oakhurst: A 4E Fan Playtest Adventure

cr0m

First Post
If anyone has some dungeon tile suggestions for these rooms, I'd appreciate it. I haven't got access to a decent printer, but I've got four sets of tiles, plus a number of those fold-out DDM maps.

For those of you looking forward to Reloaded who don't want to wait for the full adventure and just want an expanded version of the current areas, here's the Alpha build for the expanded version. As you can see, I'll be adding a number of expanded areas and NPCs that still have a great deal of work to be done.

I have expanded the main adventure area into 10 primary encounter areas, with a bit more interesting terrain and some more variety in the encounters ... which makes it a bit more challenging now, particularly in the last hobgoblin fight -- so pay attention to the scalaing recommendations!

Enjoy! I'll keep plugging away at the rest!

Attachments

• Raiders of Oakhurst Reloaded (Alpha v0.5).doc
    952 KB · Views: 133

cr0m

First Post
Also, anyone have DDM mini suggestions for Meepo, Ix, Varkasa and the Hob archers?

edit: Anyone know the difference between "m" and "M" next to monsters attacks?
Anyone know what size Nightscale is (I'm picking minis)?

Last edited:

pukunui

Legend
cr0m said:
Large.

Apparently 4e dragons don't get any smaller than that but we'll just have to wait and see if that's correct or not ... personally, I'll be disappointed if it is because the medium black dragon is one of my favorite minis. The paint job is superb (vastly superior to the large black dragon, in fact).

drjones

Explorer
cr0m said:
Also, anyone have DDM mini suggestions for Meepo, Ix, Varkasa and the Hob archers?

edit: Anyone know the difference between "m" and "M" next to monsters attacks?

Here is what I am using:
Large Black Dragon - night
Red Hand War Sorcerer - vark
Hobgoblin Archer - hob archers, from Wardrums I think
Spider of LLoth - ix (size seems wierd being as big as meepo but I consider that an abstraction)
Kobold Champion - Meepo (shield is wrong but I could not find anything better)

wherwrthal

First Post
cr0m said:
Anyone know the difference between "m" and "M" next to monsters attacks?

I think the "m" is a regular attack for OA's (at-will, usu.)
I think "M" is the "power" attack for standard actions (at-will, usu.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads