• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Rank of The Red Wizards - Forgotten Realms Lore

FaerunHistory

First Post
Not much info has been released on the Red Wizards in 5ed, so I tried to get together as much lore and homebrew and make a video on what I expect is their current rank and hierarchy.

[video=youtube;NwURlsflmzU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwURlsflmzU[/video]

Hopefully, this information is helpful for any players who wish to have a background from Thay, or DM's who are looking into having an NPC Red Wizards show their face.

Thanks for watching.

machineelf

Explorer
I have been running a big, long Forgotten Realms campaign, and I've done tons of study over the last year. Your videos strangely seem to mirror my own study and preparation. What I mean is, when I am doing some study on the Harpers, you put out a Harpers video. When I do some study on Thay, you put out a Red Wizards video. When I am reading through the Ruins of Zhentil Keep, you put out a Rise and Fall of Zhentil Keep video.

We seem to be in perfect sync week-to-week. So thanks! And keep up the good work!

Remove ads