• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rate Shaun of the Dead

Rate Shaun of the Dead

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 3.2%

Votes: 9 9.7%

Votes: 32 34.4%

Votes: 31 33.3%

Votes: 18 19.4%

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
It's a perrrfect ten.

As in the good old SNL sketch 'The Amazing Alexander':
"It was much better than Cats. I'm going to see it again and again."
:D

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
What an awesome movie! Holy crap. I mean, that rocked hard on toast. Sheer, sheer brilliance, I don't even know where to start. The great writing, the performances, the unobtrusive camera work, all of it was great, just great.

Honestly, that was a perfect movie. Maybe the best film of the year. Certainly right up there with Kill Bill.

The world has sure changed a lot since 1978, hasn't it? I'm too excited to really comment coherently on this baby, but I am wearing my "Aim For The Head" lapel pin that the theatres were giving away.

Did anyone else stay to the end of the credits? Hear the old Dawn of the Dead closing music? Nice touch, thought I.

Gunslinger

First Post

I really enjoyed it. I was impressed by how it managed to stay funny throughout the whole movie, while actually actually advancing a serious storyline. Even missing most of the in jokes (due to being American), I still thought it was a great movie.

Harp

First Post
Tarrasque Wrangler said:
"There Is Only One Perfect Film".
OK, I'll bite. At the risk of hijacking the thread, what is this movie?

As for Shaun of the Dead, I must say I enjoyed it muchly. I thought Simon Pegg made a hysterical straight man, and even had some fine dramatic moments near the end of the movie. Gave it an '8'.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads