[Netflix] Bodies (spoilers)

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
I watched it and I enjoyed it, especially the way it put the pieces out there and an attentive viewer could start to put some things together. I do think it might have been a bit tighter and leaner -- maybe 7 episodes instead of 8? I can't point to any specific scene that dragged, but it felt a little long. Still I did not feel my time was wasted.

The Soloist

Adventurer
I watched it and I enjoyed it, especially the way it put the pieces out there and an attentive viewer could start to put some things together. I do think it might have been a bit tighter and leaner -- maybe 7 episodes instead of 8? I can't point to any specific scene that dragged, but it felt a little long. Still I did not feel my time was wasted.
Same for us. I think it's the anticipation for the answers that makes it so. I cannot think of any scene I would remove.

Bagpuss

Legend
I liked the series as a whole, I liked how it was filmed and the different characters in it, the issues it covered and the conclusion on the whole however I didn't like...

..that the whole thing was a grandfather paradox (the cause is eliminated by its effect), well technically a reverse great great grandfather paradox (the cause is created by its effect). It didn't need to be, and it just raises problems rather than being clever. The concept was smart enough without the antagonist being being his own great great grandfather.

I really liked the creepy "Know that you are loved." (and how that originated) catch phrase and will probably integrate that into a cult in CoC at some point.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
It was.... OK. We watched the whole thing a while back. It never really grabbed me though. It felt kinda competent but not very inspiring. At least to us.

The Soloist

Adventurer
It was.... OK. We watched the whole thing a while back. It never really grabbed me though. It felt kinda competent but not very inspiring. At least to us.
Yes, the beginning was intriguing and we kept waiting for some WOW moment but it never happened. It was okay and superior to many other Netflix shows. The way it ended hinted at a season two.

Remove ads