• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rate "The Incredibles"

Rate "The Incredibles"

• 1 Lowest

Votes: 1 0.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 1.1%

Votes: 5 2.7%

Votes: 33 17.6%

Votes: 64 34.2%
  • 10 Highest

Votes: 82 43.9%

The_lurkeR

First Post
I didn't see this started yet, so giving it a shot...

Saw it tonight, it was fantastic! Great pacing, humor, action, everything. :D
The detail of the animation was breathtaking at times... I actually want to see it again, because I think I zoned out a few times just marvelling at the artwork.

cignus_pfaccari

First Post
It rocked. Even without the Star Wars trailer attached (which it wasn't with ours...so, if you want to see the SW trailer, don't go to the Regal Cinemas at Gallery Place in DC!), it rocked.

I may have to see it again.

Brad

stevelabny

Explorer
This movie is so good that you just wanna punch anyone who says it isnt.

:-D

Absolutely loved the hard-core violence without the G.I. Joe parachutes.

The fights scenes were absolute perfection.

Jason Lee nailed Syndrome.

The set-up at the beginning should be used as blue-print for other movies.

So how does the Disney/Pixar deal affect sequels? This movies needs a few dozen.

Dimwhit

Explorer
Great movie, loved it. Fantastic. Go see it.

As for sequels and the Disney/Pixar deal, Disney owns the rights, so any sequel will not be handled by Pixar, and thus likely not worth it. (On a similar note, I have heard Disney is planning a Toy Story 3 without Pixar involvment--don't know if it's true.)

I also didn't get the Star Wars trailer.

Krug

Newshound
Pretty good, but I noticed the kids in the theater were fidgeting and getting bored with the more 'adult scenes' (
The squabbling between Mr Incredible and Elast Girl
)

Last edited:

WizarDru

Adventurer
That's ElastiGirl, by the way. And I can tell you for certain that my kids weren't bored, not once. They're ready to go back and see it...and quite frankly, so are my wife and I. One of the best superhero movies EVAR, and another triumph for Pixar. It's a great superhero movie, a great family movie and a great Pixar movie, loaded with both comedy and action, and easily accessible to young and old audiences at the same time.

See this movie. See it NOW.

Solid 10.

I should also point out that I really liked the fact that ElastiGirl (aka Mrs. Incredible) was shown as an extremely capable superheroine in her own right. Kicking.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads