D&D 5E Ratfolk PC stat sources?

Voadam

Legend
So a new PC in my 5e Iron Gods conversion campaign has been suggested playing a ratfolk for his new character for story reasons (the party is allies with a bunch of ratfolk and rescued their leader) so I am looking around for 5e ratfolk stats.

I have the Midgard Heroes Handbook for 5th Edition from Kobold Press which has a PC ratfolk option with stats of size small, +2 dex, +1 int, -2 str with darkvision, swim 10, move 25, pack tactics, nimbleness (can move through hostile enemies spaces) and rodent empathy.

Are there other 5e ratfolk type stats I should consider?

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
Looking over my files I also have the Scarred Lands Player's Guide which has Slitheren rat people PC stats of medium size (but short) +2 con, +1 either dex or int, 30 speed and climbing, darkvision, d3 finesse bite option, advantage on escaping grapples, advantage to resist disease, get athletics acrobatics and stealth as class skill choices, and light crossbow shortbow and shortsword proficiency.

Voadam

Legend
The World of the Lost Lands 5e Rules Addendum has ratfolk who are size medium, 30' move and climb, dex +2 wis +1, disease resistant, unarmed teeth and claws d4, with city subrace proficiency slight of hand and steath and a scrounging ability, and wilds subrace with proficiency stealth and survival and swarm tactics (attack advantage when adjacent to an ally).

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Our Dungeon Delver’s Guide has ratfolk in it.

The 5E version is in the appendix.

Voadam

Legend
Our Dungeon Delver’s Guide has ratfolk in it.

The 5E version is in the appendix.
I was looking in the LU Adventurer's Guide and did not see one. I was not even aware of the Delver's Guide.

WotC would rather original names for species to can be protected by copyright.

If WotC wants a 5E rafolk specie, these would be based in the tari from Dark Sun.

tari.gif

Tari_by_Gandhi.jpg

Remove ads