D&D 5E Ratfolk PC stat sources?

Voadam

Legend
Does the new DND Legend of the Five Rings book from Asmodee have stats for the Nezumi? They're rat-folk.
Yeah I was thinking of that too. I only have the 3e book which did have stats for them (fairly strong ones overall, scent, 40 move, immune to taint, bonus to hide, move silent, climb, and poison and disease saves, etc.) which uniquely included pheromone messages for other nezumi.

Last edited:

Initially I liked the Midgard one until I thought about making characters with it. IMO it is very limiting on what type of class you have to pick. I mean sure, you can always make something else, but the +2 / -2 really pidgeon holes the character.

But, really how do you envision the race? These stats give very different races. Are they furry bipeds? Are they stealthy? Wily? Disease ridden? Loners or social?

TheHand

Adventurer
Does the new DND Legend of the Five Rings book from Asmodee have stats for the Nezumi? They're rat-folk.
They are in fact in the Adventures in Rokugan book. The book uses the post-MMotM system for all the species (+2 to any, +1 to any for attributes). Their abilities are more geared toward the setting itself (Shadowlands survival), so probably not the best option for a non-Rokugan campaign.

Remove ads