Rathunt [Knight Otu judging]

Dalamar

Adventurer
"'See you outside', he says... Sheesh, at least orcs don't make promises they don't intend to keep..."
Not from Orussus herself, Tumna doesn't the Drunken Ogre. However, if push comes to shove, she can ask around.

Krug

Newshound
Lul points the way to the Ogre. At the door is a tough looking bouncer who stares at the lot of you.
"What yar mangy lot here for?" he asks.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Tumna produces her most charming smile as she addresses the bouncer.
"We're here to see Mr. Gogsmol, sweetie. Could you show us where he is? I'd so appreciate it."

ChefOrc

First Post
Borkel Hardknuckles, dwarven monk

Borkel also stands back, now remembering the comment Gogsmol once made about him not wearing a shirt, and suddenly feeling insecure ...

Krug

Newshound
The guard scowls. "The monk not going in. Shirts must be worn! We're not the Red Dragon!" He says, crossing his arms. Through the doorway, you can see merchants and finer folk of the city talking, while listening to a minstrel's melodic strings.

ChefOrc

First Post

Go ahead companions, says Borkel, I will stay here and wait patiently. Hopefully, Bru will be there to explain everything, and Mr Gogsmol will be please with our good work. I really wonder what he will say about that vile creature being in his warehouse ... maybe there is more to this strory than we thought ...

ChefOrc

First Post

"You are right, Tumna, that probably is the best thing to do. But I really don't understand why a man's chest has to be hidden as if it was some sort of shameful thing. A chest says many things about the individual bearing it. At the monastery, it is with pride that men walk bare-chested. But I am not at home anymore. I must try to accept the ways of this city that is my new temporary home."

Borkel takes a look around him and tries to determine where he could get a shirt (although I am not quite sure what time it is in the game ...). If he sees people around houses, he will approach them and very politely ask if he may buy a simple shirt from them (a shirt that would fit a rather wide dwarf). He hopes to be able to buy one with 1 silver piece.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"You ask me, I think the reason's jealousy," Tumna stage whispers to Borkel, "people don't want to see others with better-scuplted chests than their own."

Remove ads