Rathunt [Knight Otu judging]

Gray Shade

First Post
If Lul is still there, Eddy will take a quick look to make sure he yet lives. He will then say, "It seems Bru has been thoughtful enough to keep our loot safe while we finish clearing the warehouse. Tumna, perhaps you ought to check on him to make sure he's had no trouble guarding it while Borkel and I find the rat's nest and make sure we got them all."

ChefOrc

First Post
Borkel Hardknuckles, dwarven monk

It seems that the warehouse does not contain any more dangers, good friends. I think we have succeded in our mission. Our employer will be glad to know this! We should go tell him the good news. But what is this loot you are talking about, Eddy?

Gray Shade

First Post
Eddy walks over to the corpse that Tumna found earlier and rummages through it, looting anything and everything he can. "The bag this body came with. Bru seems to have made off with it--the fruits of our labor, eh?" Once he's done looting he gets Lul to his feet (throws a Cure Light on him if need be) and takes him with them when they leave.

OOC: This is getting ahead of myself, but once back at the Red Dragon, he'll evenly split anything he found on the body.

ChefOrc

First Post

"Ohhh ... says Borkel while realizing that Bru might have been dishonest. We have to find him and give him a chance to explain himself."

Looking at the corpse, he says "we have to give this poor fellow a proper funeral, or at least bring him to someone in this town that can do that for him."

Borkel then looks around to try to find some fabric to cover the corpse with and a way to carry it.

Gray Shade

First Post
"I, myself, am unfamiliar with this town, and to be quite honest, burials on land, but surely if we point out to Gogsmol that this unlucky soul left his body here, he will have it properly taken care of, right? If you would worry that he would not pay proper respect . . . well, so do I, but I am unsure what else to do." Eddy then helps Borkel look for a tarp or some other large piece of material with which to wrap and carry the body.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"That coward of a goblin stayed just long enough to get the pouch," Tumna seems quite miffed at this sudden development.
"I'll fry his brains if he took anything from it..." she says as she heads out from the warehouse.

Krug

Newshound
Eddy can't find a tarp, but does find a box that might just be able to accomodate the dead body for now. Lul gets up, but is groggy. "Out of here now... immediately...W-where's Bru? He's not in there is he?" he asks.

On the dead man is a coin pouch with 2 gp, 7 sp and 15 cp. There's also a regular looking dagger and what appear to be Masterwork Thieves tools.

The group staggers out of the warehouse.

Last edited:

ChefOrc

First Post

Borkel helps Eddy to quickly search the vicinity of the warehouse for Bru, and if they find nothingl, he says:

"We should head out to the Drunken Ogre tavern, where Gogsmol said he would be. We may find Bru there as well".

Before leaving, Borkel makes sure that the corpse can't be bothered by rats anymore. He closes his eyes, and makes a silent parayer to Sela that she guides the poor soul to where it belongs.

Remove ads