[Ravenloft] Grand Conjunction (This game is a go, still taking alts)

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Actually, now I think about it, I believe I'll expand the roster further. So Strahd and DrZombie are both in. I've also been reviewing the adventure again, and I think we may have to alter the characters somewhat -- just bump them up to level 2.

Strahd, since DrZombie already has a concept, would you mind being some sort of more warrior-oriented class? As of now, we've got two bards, a necromancer, and DrZombie wants to go with a rogue.

Gorgamesh, the Caliban, raised by a nice wizard, he maintained the household and the hard work around the tower, but one night when he slept in the hut outside the small tower, he saw a dark figure running out from the tower into the forest. he ran into the house and saw his master dead.
He was scared, thoughts about the citizens that will accuse him for the wizard's death hunted him. he fled away from Nova Vassa.
He worked as a mercenary and traveled around the core.

Andrew, I'll create the Caliban Barbarian Level 2 and post it soon.
Roy.

Hawken

First Post
A couple of questions here:

--If we are bumping up to 2nd level, how can we edit our characters? Or do we have to re-post at the higher level?

--Do we have more money/gear (as appropriate for our level) since we are starting off higher than 1st level?

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Hawken said:
--If we are bumping up to 2nd level, how can we edit our characters? Or do we have to re-post at the higher level?
At the bottom of your post in the Rogue's Gallery, there'll be an "edit" button. Just click on that and change what you need to.

--Do we have more money/gear (as appropriate for our level) since we are starting off higher than 1st level?
Yessir.

Hopefully we can get this started after Christmas.

Last edited:

DrZombie

First Post
I've posted my character in the RG, Rogue/Fighter for some added muscle. I was unsure how many GP we start with, I guessed at 900, don't shoot me if I'm wrong.
So, when do we start? :°)

Remove ads