• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Re-Recruiting] Invasion. Gathering of Heroes (d20 Modern)

Voda Vosa

First Post
Airwalkrr is right, you should change it for a generic name.
I'm sorry but the new year mayhem has me hanging from the balls, so to speak. And I had a really short night to rest. heh I think I deserve it.

failedreality

First Post
Airwalkrr is right, you should change it for a generic name.
I'm sorry but the new year mayhem has me hanging from the balls, so to speak. And I had a really short night to rest. heh I think I deserve it.

I guess I got confused with the Date/Timing of this taking place.
I might have to rewrite the char. Really the background is made for modern times.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sorry for the delay buddies, H U G E update coming through, with the revelation of the secrets of warehouse 4, the truth behind Long's operations, a new turn in the gunfight vs the department 7 agent, the idiscovery of Capone's papers, and the introduction of failedreality's character.
Stay tuned!

Felix1459

First Post
If you still have room I'm still interested in joining. Thinking of making a fast into either gunslinger or daredevil advanced class. Haven't settled on a name yet but he'd be a Italian/Irish guy from New York who just happens to have an obsession with cars & motorcycles & anything that goes fast. At one point in time he was a getaway driver for the not yet famous John Dillinger. But after a very close call he decided he would stay away from that since the police shot first & asked questions later. He occasionally runs errands for the local wiseguys & has a reputation for getting the job done though not always in the fashion it was originally intended to be done in.

I'll ge more extensive & have the character up in a few days if you still have room.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I do. Also, I like your concept, and think It'll make an excelent explorer, an advanced class from D20 Past. I'll get you into the basics of the class later when I've access to my books. Of course, the call is yours, just making a suggestion like I did with ThWatcher's character.

Frozen Messiah

First Post
If you still have room I'm still interested in joining. Thinking of making a fast into either gunslinger or daredevil advanced class. Haven't settled on a name yet but he'd be a Italian/Irish guy from New York who just happens to have an obsession with cars & motorcycles & anything that goes fast. At one point in time he was a getaway driver for the not yet famous John Dillinger. But after a very close call he decided he would stay away from that since the police shot first & asked questions later. He occasionally runs errands for the local wiseguys & has a reputation for getting the job done though not always in the fashion it was originally intended to be done in.

I'll ge more extensive & have the character up in a few days if you still have room.

I like this idea very much and I think our characters will have a lot to talk about ;)

you might want to look into speed demon from the Arcana section, it's bascially the get away driver I think anybody would want

Felix1459

First Post
As of right now I made him as a level four fast hero and a level two gunslinger. I have both of those books though so I'll take a look at both of those suggestions though, for some reason I thought we were limited to only classes from the core rulebook but I think that was the department 7 game.

Oh an I figured our characters might know each other.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads