[Re-Recruiting] Invasion. Gathering of Heroes (d20 Modern)

Voda Vosa

First Post
Rule system: d20
Allowed books: I only own the d20 modern core rule book. If you want to use additional sources, you'll have to find I way I can (legally) access to said content.
Character creation: Characters will be of level 6, an advanced class is highly recommended with 28 points. Wealth should be calculate like this: 15+Occupation+Windfall(if applicable)+1 for each 4 ranks in profession.

I'll like not to see submisions like: Smart 1/Strong 1/field reporter 1/Superman1/Spiderman 1. I think you get the idea =) I'll like to see simple characters, say: Strong 3/ Bodyguard 3 for example.
Background: This game will be heavy on the RP side, so if you dislike that side of games, or don't like to write a lot, step aside. An extensive background is a requirement. For extensive background I mean plenty of stuff for me to dig into and get plots, hooks, kickers, etc. I need a somewhat detailed psychological description of the characters, their goals and dreams, etc; anything you feel makes your character special.
I'll encourage you to make characters from different nationalities, you can link character backgrounds as you see fit, I encourage that. Characters don't have to be in a particular place, so start them where you wish.
Character will be above average people, going on their daily routine. They stand up as more capable on heir respective areas of expertise.

Game description:

* Invasion. Gathering of Heroes is fantasy settings that take place within an alternate reality. Although some parts of it may seem very similar to our own world, it is not the same. Some real-life celebrities and political figures exist within the setting, but they are not exact duplicates of those found in our own world, nor are they meant to be.

There are strange things happening, worldwide, that will each involve a character, or group of characters, and will link their destinies together, as they try to solve the mysteries that shroud the truth beyond these events.
The year is 1930 of our world, the date, February 5th.

Characters so far:
Waller Ackermann played by Airwallkrr: a German soldier of the First World War fighting for his country and his family.
George played by ThWatcher: a USA scientist extraordinar that bends light at his will.
Billy played by failedreality: A negotiator who has been contacted by a secret organization.
Percy Ambleton-Smythe played by ghostcat: An aristocratic British agent of the secret services.
Jasper Quicksilver played by Frozen Messiah: a mafia man, redeemed.

Information about the World will be posted in this Thread for convenience.
Invasion, Wolrd setting for 1930

Last edited:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
I could really get into this. You probably already know how much I love d20 Modern since you are in my d20 Apocalypse game. :) I'll think up a character concept over the next few days. I am thinking a retired German soldier from WWI.

ghostcat

First Post
I may be interested but I am moving today so really have no time at the moment.

Can I put up an Interested flag and get back in the next couple of days.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I could really get into this. You probably already know how much I love d20 Modern since you are in my d20 Apocalypse game. :) I'll think up a character concept over the next few days. I am thinking a retired German soldier from WWI.
Great, I knew you wouldn't resist the bait! Heh

I may be interested but I am moving today so really have no time at the moment.

Can I put up an Interested flag and get back in the next couple of days.
Sure

Rhun

First Post
I may be interested, if i can find the time to make a PC and get a good background and whatnot put together.

Remove ads