• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Re-Recruiting] We need players!

Komodo

First Post
Hey, guys. I recently started a campaign at www.thegamehub.com. Everything was going good. I had 4 players, a good story and everything. But now I'm down two players. I need replacements. Maybe even one more. Everybody's still at 1st level. World's homebrew, but we're using Greyhawk gods (Pelor, Garl Glittergold, etc.). Only stuff from the Core Rulebooks is available without my express permission. 3.5 is also in, if you want to use it. Any takers?

ES2

First Post
Sure, just send me some info on what kinds of characters you are allowing (personality fits, alignment restrictions, classes already in use) and I'll be able to come up with something. I'll also have to get familiar with thegamehub since this is the first I have ever heard of it.

Komodo

First Post
Well, right now we have a human cleric and a dwarven rogue. We lost a dwarf fighter and a gnomish wizard. Whatever kind of background you want it fine. You can check the campaign out at www.thegamehub.com . The name is "Lizardfolk Rule!". I don't know why.

ES2

First Post
Consider me stupid but how do I find the game. I login and all I can do is access NPC's. Tell me how its done.

Komodo

First Post
Thanks. I was out for about two days with my church group. So, who still wants to play? The action's just about to begin.

Komodo

First Post
Well, what sort of special info are you interested in? I'll be happy to answer all your questions.

BTW, I'm having some trouble getting into GameHub. I get the following error:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e4d'

Login failed for user 'thegameh'.

//global.asa, line 51

If anyone knows how to fix this, that'd be great, but until the problem is alleviated, I'll only be able to check it out from my other, crappier computer.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads