ready for a new round of Ceramic DM?(judgements in, check in for finals...)

Drawmack

First Post
barsoomcore said:
Hey Clay, is it alright if spectators post comments on stories after judge's decisions are in?

Or you could email them to me (webaster@suryvial.com) now if you felt so inclined.

As far as the speedy comment goes. There were two contirbuting factors.

1) I miscounted and thought the dead line was this morning not tomorrow morning.

2) The pictures blended into this story immediatly for me.

Last edited:

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Drawmack said:
As far as the speedy comment goes. There were two contirbuting factors.
You know, when I was writing final exams at university -- these were English exams so eassy questions so you got little booklets to write in -- I'd always double-space my writing and only use one side of each page. And I'm a really really fast writer. So ten minutes into the exam I suddenly stand up, walk to the front and grab another booklet, keep writing. Ten minutes later, stand up, walk to the front, grab another booklet, keep writing.

Other students are half-way through their first book and watching me, thinking, "Holy crap! I'm way too slow!"

Keep it up, D. :D

Angcuru

First Post
Hmm...now that I've actually come up with a basic idea of how to blend these pics into a story(no small feat), I need to find time to write it up. Seeing as how tomorrow is right out, (Prom night, busy busy), I have tonight and saturday morning to do this. OI!:D

AuroraGyps

First Post
how to blend these pics into a story(no small feat),

Tell me about it. I think Clay's out to get us. ;) The other groups of pics were much easier than ours, I think. Oh well, I'll give it my best shot.

PS. Have a nice Prom Angcuru.:)

Angcuru

First Post
AuroraGyps said:

Tell me about it. I think Clay's out to get us. ;) The other groups of pics were much easier than ours, I think. Oh well, I'll give it my best shot.

PS. Have a nice Prom Angcuru.:)

Seriously, It took 5 hours of brainstorming on an empty stomach to actually put something together. Perhaps Clay blundered and posted up the final round's pics by mistake.:D Let's show him what gamers with a lot of time on their hands can do. :cool:

Yeah, I hope so. It's probably going to rain.:rolleyes: A lot. Just picked up my Tux. $150 to rent a suit I'm going to wear for more or less 5 hours, sheesh. Luckily, my dad picked up the bill there.:)

Remove ads