Real Life Rogues Gallery - Revived

T

Tharivious_Meliamne

Well, since no one else has, I figured I'd resurrect this thread. The list was collected from Bailey's thread, and I removed the dead links that I found. I'll start off with a refresher of how the old thread worked:
Originally posted by WizO_Bailey
Okay, here’s the rules:
  • Please post the URL to your picture, not the picture within the img tag. This will help those with low-speed connections and low bandwidth.
  • Anyone is welcome to add their picture to the thread, and there is no obligation what-so-ever to post. Please be aware that anyone may view these pictures.
  • You may comment on people’s pictures within this thread, but please keep the general chit-chat out. Any rude, negative or mean posts directed toward another person’s picture can and will get you a nice warn for harassment.
  • If you have pictures of yourself and someone else from online, you must get their permission before posting their picture!
I will update the list on the first page when people add their own URLs to the thread. I'll set up a site to host any pictures if anyone wants to add their own new pictures to the list, or have their old ones set back up as working links. If so, just email them to me at the addy in my profile.
If anyone wants any links to pictures of their own removed, just let me know through email or PM, and I will be happy do so.

T

Tiagan

Oh me, oh my. Them thar piccy-tures of me am bein' outta date, they is. *sage nod*

You see, the problem between me and pictures is that I am a photographer, not a photogtraphee. I have a camera, I stay behind it... Except when there is some kind of party or function, or I just dress oddly. ((well... odder than usual, that is.))

I've got one picture that is much more recent; the begining of this month, in fact. Went to a party. This is myself, and my friend Holly ((who got sucked into the picture because we looked like we belonged in the same image)). Yes, I have her permission. ^_^

Gothy, chainy, and I usually do not look like this, but I should 'cause It's cool.

T

Tharivious_Meliamne

Very interesting look Tiagan. I have to agree about staying out of the camera, except I'm no photographer either, I just avoid them most of the time.

And the pics of the group up here where I live are out of date as well, so here's some new pics taken over the weekend.

Myself wearing a clawed gauntlet sculpture I built by hand from pipe cleaners. Yeah, it's a strange project, but boredom leads to such things. Background photoshopped out and replaced.

And one of Nugan, which I'll let him explain if he feels like it.

T

Thogroar

Lil' ol' me...

Well, here's me! What you've all been wonderin-- what exactly do I look like? Here I am! I'm the male.
Here's me!

R

Rhane Arturant

Well, I don't know about you lot, but for me, it's re-routing Tharivious and Thogroar's photos back to this thread..

Erm..?

T

Tharivious_Meliamne

I think it's an unexpected server problem with Freewebs. The picture I'm hosting all seem to have the same problem. I'm not sure why, but it might be part of their server upgrade or something along that line. :confused:

They can still be accessed by clicking and dragging the link to the address bar on the browser window, or at least that works here. Sorry about the inconvenience.

G

Gene_Kynes

:D Nice execution of the look Tiagan, but I am strangely reminded of Mad Max.

As for the glue-spreading attack...I am left to ponder the fate of the camera man.

...Urk. I feel the urge to post my picture, but have no digital camera or scanner, nor any good looks, nor any hosting-magical-powers. I can fix number one with a friend's scanner, number two can be fixed with a large paper bag, and number three...well...can I mooch some magical hosting powers offa someone else? Please? *massive, watery eyes.*

Remove ads