Reality Check! (Humour! Check anger at the door!)

Kiron Oakleaf

First Post
Well, you've just made my day

There are quite a few that could actually learn from all this, me included sometimes.
Thanks for the education, *chuckles*

Bari

First Post
Ruthia said:
*puts a leash on Bari and smiles*

I nickname you the offical EN World Freak on a Leash! I here by promise to stick you in Fox's closet and feed you lemon cookie crumbs and keep you happy :):)

*waves his tail?*

*dressed in a white Van Halen t-shirt that states 'Hard Rockin' forever! We will never split!' and skin tight acid washed jeans, wearing red Converse sneakers, and a ratty looking grey trench coat. Looking determined and poised for success, eyes never moving from the mark, carrying a large cassette player boom box in one hand, and a love note in the other. He stops, stuffing his love note into his pant pocket, he would slip his mix tape, which holds the lyrical love music of 'Van Halen's, Hot for Teacher' 'Flock of Seagulls, I Ran' 'Devo's, Whip it Good' and many more timeless classics, he holds his boom box high over his head, watching and waiting, love gleaming in his eyes*

*Upon which, about this time, ego and superego, having defeated its rival id, they approach the young stud, with a note. It is then, that our young buck reads the hail of doom, that is number 15*

*Looking, distress our hero peers to ego and superego*

"But! She said we were 'Best Friends 4 Ever'! We even do a sign language act to manifest our love!"

*sadly, ego and superego only shake their collective heads, shaking the paper once more, to which our depressed young man, stumps his foot, and drops the boom box*

"Forget this! I'm going back Gaia Online, at least there I know 2hawt4you and 4l33txNoob care about me, and my deep love for them..."

*With that, our resolved hero, nursing id back to health, walks determined as his now favorite persona hawt2trot81*

(( OOC Disclaimer: This is no way reflects the actual views of the player or the IC character Nicholaus Dennoncourt, henceforth and without delay an consequences that may result in laughter, side splitting or not, or offended id's will have in no way reflect on the work of this author. As the original post states, 'Leave anger at the door!' ^_^!! ))

Last edited:

Elf_Ariel

First Post
I violate #15 by generally loving you all!? Ack, I'm making it hard on peoples...bad for me! Spanking anyone?!...Free for all, except for Nich, because we all know that secretly he's the biggest Halen fan out there...and if he comes -near- me in those tight pants I'll flee the scene screaming never to return. I'm sure I've got a pair in the back of my wardrobe somewhere!

#21: Hugs are free...
It's general knowledge that when someone starts hugging everyone wants in on it. Those of us that dont like displays of public affection must play along in order to 'fit in'. But...there are some definite benefits to having a 'hugable' community. Such as the fact that...

Blinks...

Dark_Figure

First Post
Wow.. I won't name names... but I have seen a few who fit nearly all the above categories. Though we have all been guilty of one or two at some point. All except Jea.....

Tharivious

First Post
NicholausDennoncourt said:
*dressed in a white Van Halen t-shirt that states 'Hard Rockin' forever! We will never split!' and skin tight acid washed jeans, wearing red Converse sneakers, and a ratty looking grey trench coat. Looking determined and poised for success, eyes never moving from the mark, carrying a large cassette player boom box in one hand, and a love note in the other. He stops, stuffing his love note into his pant pocket, he would slip his mix tape, which holds the lyrical love music of 'Van Halen's, Hot for Teacher' 'Flock of Seagulls, I Ran' 'Devo's, Whip it Good' and many more timeless classics, he holds his boom box high over his head, watching and waiting, love gleaming in his eyes*

*Upon which, about this time, ego and superego, having defeated its rival id, they approach the young stud, with a note. It is then, that our young buck reads the hail of doom, that is number 15*

*Looking, distress our hero peers to ego and superego*

"But! She said we were 'Best Friends 4 Ever'! We even do a sign language act to manifest our love!"

*sadly, ego and superego only shake their collective heads, shaking the paper once more, to which our depressed young man, stumps his foot, and drops the boom box*

"Forget this! I'm going back Gaia Online, at least there I know 2hawt4you and 4l33txNoob care about me, and my deep love for them..."

*With that, our resolved hero, nursing id back to health, walks determined as his now favorite persona hawt2trot81*

(( OOC Disclaimer: This is no way reflects the actual views of the player or the IC character Nicholaus Dennoncourt, henceforth and without delay an consequences that may result in laughter, side splitting or not, or offended id's will have in no way reflect on the work of this author. As the original post states, 'Leave anger at the door!' ^_^!! ))
If only the smilies from Wizards had carried over... :lol: just doesn't cut it on this one.

Jeajea

First Post
Dark_Figure said:
Wow.. I won't name names... but I have seen a few who fit nearly all the above categories. Though we have all been guilty of one or two at some point. All except Jea.....

I'm perfect...?

Remove ads