Reality Check! (Humour! Check anger at the door!)

Draggy

First Post
*bumps this back to the top, just cause*

All hail the cynical wisdom of Thar!

...sounds like some tyrannical nation when you say it like that :lol:

Ruthia

First Post
Draggy said:

You JUST relized he was taking over the world? Jeesh behind on the times Draggy or what? :p

Draggy

First Post
Ruthia said:
You JUST relized he was taking over the world? Jeesh behind on the times Draggy or what? :p

Well I was trying to play dumb! Damn, now I won't get to rule Canada and Iceland...

Kallikrates

First Post
You know what...when I find the person who created that irritating net talk...or whatever it's called...I'm going to beat them with a rubber bat!

That'll teach.

Also i note that I like #9 most. My characters flaws and weaknesses are crazy, but fun!

Also...*Tries to summon up #14*

Oh yeah, #4 is good to. Murder is evil but sometimes the evil characters up here don't have to commit murder to catch attention. But no..w...off...to...zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ruthia

First Post
Draggy said:
Well I was trying to play dumb! Damn, now I won't get to rule Canada and Iceland...

I have PROOF! Last night on messanger I SAW Jeajea's Angels...Jeajea's Demons...Jeajea's Minions....AND Jeajea's Mules.....ALL ON at the same times as The Jea! :uhoh:

Last edited:

Khaira

First Post
Hah! The cult is growing. Soon we shall take over the proverbial world, and all of the worlds, and then we shall challenge the gods! Mwa ha ha ha ha! ;)

Tharivious

First Post
Draggy said:

You say that like it isn't a tyrannical nation. ;)

Kallikrates said:
Also...*Tries to summon up #14*
Aha! Someone finally found the Easter egg.

#14 was deemed too funny to post, and has been lost to the sands of time, sadly.

Remove ads