Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=161]Buddha the DM[/MENTION], [MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION], [MENTION=10894]KainG[/MENTION], [MENTION=1095]Salthorae[/MENTION], [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION]...

New post is up.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here is latest version of the AotS document with many new feat options. Again, if a feat from a specific sourcebook isn't listed, it isn't available. Note, specifically, the Battlefield and Leader feats from Heroes of Battle. :D

EDIT: I haven't yet started adding feats from the Compete Series or the 'Race of' books.

Attachments

• Arcanum of the Stars_ver4.zip
    169.4 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:

epogue

First Post
I was working under the false assumption that the first three remained when the chois was made this not being the case there would be no need for a full round withdrawal to avoid attacks of opportunity allowing me two move actions

Last edited:

epogue

First Post
Given that logical thing for my character to have done given the changed circumstances I take 40ft take the attacks of opportunity as rolled then light the up
BAB 10 +5 dex+4 Laser +1 Point blank laser +1 =16/11

[roll0]
[roll1]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Given that logical thing for my character to have done given the changed circumstances I take 40ft take the attacks of opportunity as rolled then light the up
BAB 10 +5 dex+4 Laser +1 Point blank laser +1 =16/11

[roll0]
[roll1]
So, if I understand you correctly, you're going to move and then attack? If so, you only get one attack in the round. One move action (40 ft) and then one standard action (attacking). I'm assuming you're firing a burst, right? And to get the +1 for point blank shot, Davik has to stay within 30 ft of his target.

But is moving up onto a building or just moving away from the z-men?

EDIT: Regardless, the first attack roll is a hit. All the shots from a burst would hit.

epogue

First Post
I couldn't make it clear enough to keep from getting hammered by the next wave as a soldier he knows this wants to get as far as he can and still do as much damage to them as possible damage as possible he has used this gun most of his life so he would want to stay inside 30 for maximum effect

Remove ads