Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

epogue

First Post
But yes that would the end goal build is the end until figure out the rang of the cloak most like but they at going to tun me in to a tincan with attacks of opportunity if I try that when they rush me

epogue

First Post
and it would depend on if I could clear the roof if he could he'd run for it that is the most defeniblpositon period

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Initiative Order (Round 3)
Z-Men [x5]: 18 (just charged Davik, two got close enough to attack but missed)
Davik: 10
Z-Men [x3]: 6

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
But yes that would the end goal build is the end until figure out the rang of the cloak most like but they at going to tun me in to a tincan with attacks of opportunity if I try that when they rush me
and it would depend on if I could clear the roof if he could he'd run for it that is the most defeniblpositon period
A long as Davik stays at least 35 feet from the nearest z-man, he won't have to worry about them being able to reach him. When they charge, they can only move up to their normal speed and attack once. That way he can pick them off without worry, but he would have to move and then attack, so the process would be slow.

If he gets up high and then fires down at them, he can shoot at will. However, they could try to climb up after him. :)

epogue

First Post
OOC: I stow as free action move to the wall taking 10 on a climb then I am 10ft up the wall. Attacks of proportionally no significance compared to desired end
that is a move and a climb

Last edited:

epogue

First Post
Changing the nature of lases to their other own type puts the player at a lot more danger. With a hazardous environment suit there is some protection against them as fire and spells and enchantments not so with the change there is no way to protect from it for the PC ether the most common issue weapon is a laser

KainG

Explorer
[MENTION=2012]Knightfall[/MENTION], been a while, but what should Yin Hun know about the Freedom League and their capabilities in Toril's space?

Remove ads