Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

epogue

First Post
IC:
Oh great it talks that can't be good this day keeps getting beater

OOC:
This round stow blaster withdraw base speed to fullround to break melee engagement and break LOS to with the edge of roof

next round retrieve free action assault railgun HEAP x2 damage 50% fire 50% fullround rapid single shot .focus fire on the ones closest or if master enters or is in in LOS burst fire focused on the master [roll0] [roll1] sorry 1 to many at high role" [roll2] " [roll3] ignor the 3rd +14 I roll 3 I only get 2

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
OOC:This round stow blaster, withdraw base speed to fullround to break melee engagement, and break LOS to with the edge of roof
So, Davik is moving as far away from the zombies as possible while remaining on the roof. Got it. Note that the building Davik is on isn't very big - no more than 40 feet in length and around 30 feet wide. So, while he can move far enough to get away from the z-men this round, all three of the z-men on the roof will move towards him as quickly as they can (30 feet). Plus, he wasn't at the corner of the roof but at the middle of it (at least he was in my mind's eye). I'll say he was at the middle of it widthwise, which will allow him to move the full 40 feet away from the z-men.

The two z-men that were already on the roof move 30 feet towards him in round 6. The other two z-men that climbed up in round 4 will come at him in round 7 (moving 30 feet). None of them are close enough to charge Davik.

Next round retrieve free action assault railgun HEAP x2 damage 50% fire 50% fullround rapid single shot .focus fire on the ones closest or if master enters or is in in LOS burst fire focused on the master [roll0] [roll1] sorry 1 to many at high role" [roll2] " [roll3] ignore the 3rd +14 I roll 3 I only get 2
Since Davik moved lengthwise along the building, the master zombie isn't in view. Both attacks hit the oncoming zombies.

Damage
1st railgun shot > 3d12+3d12=48 (modified to 60) | 23 ballistic damage, 25 fire damage (modified to 37 damage)
2nd railgun shot > 3d12+3d12=27 (modified to 37) | 6 ballistic damage, 21 fire damage (modified to 31 fire damage)

That destroys two of the z-men on the roof. Note that the fire damage is x 1.5 due to the z-men being cold-based undead.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Initiative Order (Round 7)
Master Zombie: 21 (not visible from Davik's new position)
Z-Men [x2]: 18 (moved this round, now 10 feet away)
Davik: 10 (railgun attacks destroyed two zombies that moved towards him last round)
Z-Men: 6 (tried to climb this round)

Climb check: 1d20+7=12 (failed)

That is the end of round 7

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Initiative Order (Round 8)
Master Zombie: 21 (not visible from Davik's new position)
Z-Men [x2]: 18 (z-men charge Davik, +2 attack, -2 AC)
Davik: 10
Z-Men: 6 (climbing this round)

Climb check: 1d20+7=26 (success)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
It is now Davik's turn again. There are two zombies in melee combat with him again. You can have him move back to the other side and take a single shot. That would cause an AoO. You could also have him withdraw again, and wait until next round to fire, but he doesn't know where the master zombie is from his position. It has disappeared off his sensors.

I'm going to create ain IC post for you up next.

Remove ads