Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
That is the end of Davik's fight with the zombies...

XP for Davik
Z-Men (x12): 152 x12 = 1,824 (CR 1 estimate)
Master Zombie: 375

My next post will be for the main group. I will be bringing Davik into the group with that post.

epogue

First Post
IC: instruct the skiff to follow at 30, and keep back 120 and i move at 30 entitle 100 then drop to 20 only reveal my self when the target is determined a non threat.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Sorry I've been MIA. Edmonton (and most of Alberta) has been under a heat warning for a week. It has been brutal. I've barely had my PC on when home and I spent several days last week at the mall trying to stay cool. Today is, okay, but I'm still wiped out. I'm not sure when my next post is going to be but I'll try to get it up soon.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I just finished a post for my Bluffside game, so you guys are next. It will be a very long and detailed one and likely won't go up before the 18th. (That's my birthday.) Of course, never say never. The post will bring everyone together and move things towards Candlekeep.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
(OOC - Using Vatic Gaze to 'Detect Magic' on Keth's possessions. If they are magic she will spend 1 extra minute to study the magic items with her Artificer's Monocle; gaining the effect of an Identify spell on them.)
These are the magic items that survived Keth's death. I will add some in character details as soon as I get the next post done. I'm sure [MENTION=10894]KainG[/MENTION] can add some OOC insights about Keth's courtblade. None of Keth's mundane possessions survived.

+1 composite longbow [Str +2] (2,600 gp; 3 lbs.)
+1 returning dagger (8,302 gp; 1 lb.)
circlet of persuasion (4,500 gp)
gauntlets of ogre power (4,000 gp)
ring of protection +2 (8,000 gp)

[DM's Choice]
+1 keen elven courtblade (8,450 gp; 6 lbs.; a family heirloom)

FYI, there has been an air quality advisory for Edmonton this week, which has me struggling -- even with my apartment windows all shut. (I have asthma.) Today has been the first good day, yet I'm in a sour mood. Add to that, my mom's birthday is this weekend, so family obligation will again be taking priority this weekend.

Shayuri

First Post
Goodness, that's some nice stuff. By courtesy of course, the player of the former character should get first dibs. :)

Sorry to hear about the air! Hope things stay better!

Remove ads