Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

KainG

Explorer
I hadn't thought up too much about the sword, but here are some tidbits:
- Its name is Eirelis, meaning "sharp breeze". Inscribed upon its blade in Espruar is "When the Eirelis blows, the foes of House Symbaern will fall."
- Was forged in Myth Drannor in the service of House Symbaern, and escaped with the family upon their survival from the city's fall, and made its way to Evermeet.
- Although the sword saw regular use throughout House Symbaern's history, it did not significantly distinguish itself in major events.

Shayuri

First Post
Verah cool, sir.

I think non-elves need a feat to use courtblades, yeah? So unless your next character can use it, perhaps it's best to return it for a reward and distribute the proceeds...

KainG

Explorer
Thanks!

As for Yin Hun, he is unlikely to lay claim to the sword in any case, being a typical soldier-man of more modern army. He has little interest in the rest of the gear as well, so those are up for grab. Had Keth's armor survived, he might have requested that after losing his own power armor, at least for the time being.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Thanks!

As for Yin Hun, he is unlikely to lay claim to the sword in any case, being a typical soldier-man of more modern army. He has little interest in the rest of the gear as well, so those are up for grab. Had Keth's armor survived, he might have requested that after losing his own power armor, at least for the time being.
Perhaps you should claim the ring of protection then (unless your PC already has one).

FYI, I'm dealing with another heatwave and my allergies and asthma are out of control. I likely need more than one or two days of cooler weather before 'm going to be feeling better. Sorry for the delay, but it can't be helped. :(

Remove ads