• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Realmsian Dragonstar: The Battle of Toril PbP Game [OOC] (Game Cancelled)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Dakashi is going to hit the High Artificer with 2 augmented energy currents (electricity), the High Artificer needs to make a reflex save for half damage, DC 25.

Energy current (electricity): 2#10d6 40 36
I need a manifester level check: 1d20 + Dakashi's manifester level. I'll let you know if you penetrate the High Artificer's Power Resistance. I believe you have to roll twice.

FYI, I use the rule that if a character/creature has SR, PR is 10 points less. (The same is true for characters/creatures with PR, SR is 10 points less. Of course, if a creature is listed as having both then the numbers don't change.)

High Artificer's saves: 1d20+7=14+2=16, 1d20+7=11+2=13 Crapola!

C'mon, power resistence! {fingers crossed}

If the other crazed looking acolyte is within 15ft of the High Artificer, he takes 1/2 the damage above... and can save for 1/4 damage.
The former acolyte, now burning bones, is not within 15 feet.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION], you're up next.

[sblock]Have Rodan make a Knowledge (religion) or Knowledge (the planes) check once he sees what has happened to the High Artificer.[/sblock]

Remove ads