Reaper Miniatures Bones! Kickstarter Project

czak

First Post
Some new developments:
The townsfolk are funded and added to the vampire pledge level:

KS_TownsfolkReward.jpg

The two stretch goals being worked on now are a set of fire elementals and two more dragons:

KS_FireReward.jpg

KS_DragonsReward.jpg

Personally very stoked about more dragons. That will mean 3 dragons for 25 bucks (Ebonwrath for 10 and these two for 15). I can finally afford a dragonflight!

czak

First Post
I'm giving up starbucks coffee for the winter instead of selling a kidney. Although by the end, I may have to also give up beer. I wish I smoked so I could cut that out too :)

Reaperbryan just put up some scale photos:

KS_OgresScale.jpg

KS_DragonsScale.jpg

jaycrockett

Explorer
Currently at 205 minis! Just added more Pathfinder iconics today. By morning there will be 4 more figs added to the pile of stuff you get for $100.

Remember you can swap out Sophie for something worth $25. Like a minatures case, Nethyrmaul, three dragons, or Lolth and the Clockwork dragon. (Or just about 25 extra medium sized minis).

Stumblewyk

Adventurer
I honestly can't *NOT* pledge at least $100. For that many minis it would be a damn crime not to.

I'm currently polling my gaming group to see if anyone wants to go halfsies on it...no luck. Don't these people realize the opportunity in front of us!?!?

Blackwarder

Adventurer
I honestly can't *NOT* pledge at least $100. For that many minis it would be a damn crime not to.

I'm currently polling my gaming group to see if anyone wants to go halfsies on it...no luck. Don't these people realize the opportunity in front of us!?!?

Same goes with my group... No one is willing to pitch in.

Warder

Remove ads