• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter

czak

First Post
They are adding new minis:

KS_1mGoal_Green.jpg

KS_PiratesReward.jpg

KS_DeepDwellersReward.jpg

Holy Bovine

First Post
I was able to go through Paizo's 10-year anniversary sale (mostly) unscathed, but I'm having a really hard time resisting this one.

I sincerely don't think I will be able to avoid hitting the pledge button in the next 8 days. And I don't even paint miniatures!

Please, help me :(

Someone over on paizo said even if you hate miniatures you'd be a fool to pass this deal up! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT!!

Gulla

Adventurer
Wow, and with the current extremely good offers on extras those of us who fail the will save late will contribute several hundred dollars immediately. I mean you get so many minis that you need the paint and three cases and some more minis and ... :eek::D

czak

First Post
Pirates next and then dracolich and dungeon dressing. Reaper says the giant rock base will likely be toned down in the sculpt.

KS_NethyrmaulReward.jpg

KS_DungeonDressingReward.jpg

czak

First Post
The pirates are funded - up at something rediculous like 183 minis for 100 dollars now.

Next up after the dracolich, a nodwick lookalike and friends!

KS_Townsfolk2Reward.jpg

Riley

Legend
Supporter
The Vampire level is getting to be such a steal that it's starting to make the add-ons look... expensive?

Last edited:

S'mon

Legend
The Vampire level is getting to be such a steal that it's starting to make the add-ons look... expensive?

Heh, yeah - I've pledged for Vampire plus $40 of add-ons as I want some big minis too, but I'm being picky as most will probably be available retail for around twice the KS price, so I can always get them if/when I need them. Whereas the Vampire included figs will likely be around 4 times the price per mini on average - $2 rather than 50 cents. :)

Reaper Miniatures :: Miniatures

Remove ads