Rebel Alliance: Freedom Fighters II

Thanee

First Post
OOC: "The duros already told them that we have two aliens with us." -- Did he? I didn't understand it that way... if so, it's of course nonsense to hide them. :)

Turanil

First Post
Major Trual'Nuin - Duros 3rd. level Noble

Trual'Nuin prepares for his best lies. If he were a human he would sweat profusely, but being a Duros, it's just his voice sounding more like a screech...

- "Okay, I am ready for the fast talking, but I must not look like the one in charge. Lyss, be appear like our oficer, and be rude with me for no reason when in front of those imperials. I will try my best to sound obsequious. Okay, just let keep Dol Tarin, and have the others carefully hide, and maybe disguise as stormtroopers with their suits."

With that Trual'Nuin sit down somewhere in plain sight and waits anxiously.

Angcuru

First Post
Thanee said:
OOC: "The duros already told them that we have two aliens with us." -- Did he? I didn't understand it that way... if so, it's of course nonsense to hide them. :)
ooc - yup
Turanil said:
We have brought two other aliens with us, that could help us identify him

RobotRobotI

First Post
Selus nods to the Duros. "I shall head into the cargo hold."

He does so, as quickly as possible, taking his various medical kits with him.

As you talked and planned on what to do, you could see out the viewport back in the cockpit that a box-shaped Assault Shuttle was approaching, flanked by a flight of TIE Fighters. Since you hadn't put up a fight, they weren't firing on you, and simply approaching slowly. But soon, the Assault Shuttle passed to the underside of your ship and out of sight.

You could, however, hear the airlock click in the rear cargo hold. Thankfully, that was cabin rooms back from where you were, and it was still technically locked...but it was definitely not going to be a good place to hide from attention. Not only that, but if the Imperials found it locked, they likely wouldn't be happy about having to blast their way inside.

Angcuru

First Post
Jonas moved over to the airlock and hit the button to unlock it. He stepped back and to the side, out of the way of anyone coming through, but in plain sight.

"If we end up in a fight, I suggest jamming their communications if possible. No sense letting them know their transport is being taken over." He said, careful to make sure his armor's communiction switch was off before speaking, just in case..

With that, Jonas shifted his rifle and stance into a standard guard position, ready to greet the Imperials when they came through.

Turanil

First Post
Major Trual'Nuin - Duros 3rd. level Noble

Trual'Nuin goes to Lyss' side, trying to adopt a subservient and obsequious posture.

- "Lyss, do your best to look like an imperial official. Don't hesitate to be rude with me, to appear the more convincing. I could try to fast-talk these imperials, but only if you ask me to speak, so you clearly appear to be the one in charge."

Thanee

First Post
Lyss Arkess, SpyNet infiltrator

Lyss, who has already taken on her carefully chosen disguise, nods to the major and waits at his side.

Not a minute after Jonas unlocked the airlock, the door slid open suddenly. A squad of stormtroopers then pushed their way in, all with blasters aimed at all of you gather in the cargo compartment. They said nothing, but a moment after six of them had pushed their way in, looked around for any obvious ambushes or signs of one, a young looking Imperial Officer in a black uniform stepped in.

He was not part of the Imperial Navy. The black uniform suggested that he was either with Imperial Intelligence or a similar branch. The four dots(two blue, two red) on the left breast identified him as a Lieutenant of some form, though the exact nature of it would depend on exactly where he worked. But the details probably didn't matter.

When he stepped into the cargo compartment of your ship, his eyes swept over all of you before locking onto Trual'Nuin. A glare slowly formed, "What is this thing doing on this ship?"

Remove ads