Pathfinder 1E RECALL - TIDERULER OF MARAN

Archon Basileus

First Post
Ok, guys, sorry for the delay. Between Mile (my wife) being sick and a pile of surprises at my job, there was little of me left to write! But I'm taking care of it as we speak!

I hope you guys enjoy the surprises I have in store for you. Orcs won't be forgotten and battles won't be footnotes, hehehe!

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Yeah, RL can be a bi**h. No worries, 'healthy up' ;) your wife, resolve work and we can play on.

Archon Basileus

First Post
Orcs are always forgotten in greater scheme of things.

Wait till we complete the story arc for Hagadark and Mhuagra... Then it must come to pass that the orcs become the greater scheme of things, hehehe.

The way I imagined them they'd hold a certain 'tragic hero' aura, mostly because of their pacts and relations with spirits. One of my favorite parts for this setting is actually how the orcs relate with their spirit-gods, and how the spirits relate to them. And what can be accomplished as they decide to act together. I hope I get to translate this through Mhuagra (or Tugg-Mhuagra, as you defined the new entity - loved it by the way!). Also... Well, I have some cool stuff planned, and I'm holding on to my chair not to type it, hehehe.

Shayuri

First Post
Psst. Word has reached someone's ear that this game may be open to players?

I'd be happy to refer your answer to the interested party.

I remain your humble servant.

Archon Basileus

First Post
Well, let's see... We have a monk, a druid and an alchemist... They manage their tasks and cover their bases, so I guess it would be a fairly open field for possibilities, hehe

Shayuri

First Post
A monk, a druid and an alchemist walk into a bar...

Hm. Yes. Druids are magically varied and alchemists have a good area attack they can spam for an encounter or two.

Seems like something tanky might be in order. Monks can be a bit fragile if something gets past their AC, and they're not champion damage dealers.

Something with melee potential, I think. I'll read back a bit and get more details on game premise.

What's the current character level? Attribute generation, wealth level, etc etc?

Remove ads