Recent Humble Bundle Maps Spectacular bundle, extra keys I have

Xyxox

Hero
Hey all,

ProFantasy recently put up a Maps Spectacular bundle Humble Bundle and I needed everything in it except Campaign Cartographer 3+, City Designer 3, and Dungeon Designer 3. Since I already have those three products I checked and I am free to give away the keys to one person who would add the keys to a new or existing account on ProFantasy's site and be able to use those products for life. The keys will work only one time for an account and will be forever linked to that account for download and installation. I have been a Campaign Cartographer user for more than 2 decades now and thought immediately of this community as a place to give away those keys.

I'd like to be certain these keys will go to somebody who will take the time to learn how to use the products (there's a big learning curve but there are also a ton of video tutorials) and will use them.

So tell me why you should be given the keys. I'll make a selection on Sunday morning after reading the responses. I'll probably end up just randomizing it if I get a boatload of excellent responses.

Remove ads