• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Recommend a Rice Cooker?

driver8

First Post
Possibly my weirdest post at ENWorld, but....

Given the large cross section of people around the world on these boards, I thought I'd give it a shot. I need a recommendation for a new "fuzzy logic" rice cooker.

I currently have a an older Zojurishi 3 cup cooker/warmer, with the one button cook/warm light. I use it for poeeidges, noodles, soup and rice. Apart from my computer, it may be the neatest gadget I own. However, Im intrigued by the newer programmable ones.

Anyone have a favorite? Thanks.

MissCalculation

First Post
my parents bought one of those new steam-rice-cookers from Morningcom, but i prefer the older one. i don't like the new one, because it speaks and makes music. OK, the new one is programmable, but to be honest, we don't use the functions, because we only cook rice or keep it warm. :p

Angcuru

First Post
cook-titan_pot.jpg

Ranger REG

Explorer
driver8 said:
Possibly my weirdest post at ENWorld, but....

Given the large cross section of people around the world on these boards, I thought I'd give it a shot. I need a recommendation for a new "fuzzy logic" rice cooker.

I currently have a an older Zojurishi 3 cup cooker/warmer, with the one button cook/warm light. I use it for poeeidges, noodles, soup and rice. Apart from my computer, it may be the neatest gadget I own. However, Im intrigued by the newer programmable ones.

Anyone have a favorite? Thanks.
As an avid rice eater, I'm intrigued by this fuzzy logic rice cooker "technology," but I don't know if it is any good. If it allows me to program the cooker to cook one hour before I come home from work than that is cool.

But basically, any rice cooker is good, although I prefer the 12-hour warm feature (turn rice cooker on in the morning, get hot rice by dinnertime).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads