• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

recommended feats and spells for half-celestial silver dragons

krichaiushii

First Post
For a place in my campaign world, I'm thinking that a mated pair of half-celestial silver dragons (young adult and adult) would be ideal. For the record, they are one of a very few means that one can seek to be Resurrected.

I have access to the SRD and Draconomicon for feats and spells.

For convenience, I tried to run links to the hypertext SRD entries on silver dragons and half-celestials, but was thwarted by my inexperience.

If I have added the template correctly, the adult casts as a 7th level sorcerer with access to the domains of Air, Good, Law, and Sun and has a Charisma score of 24.

The young adult casts as a 5th level sorcerer with access to the same domains and has a Charisma score of 22.

They both have access to all the Half-celestial spell like abilities, as well.

If it helps, I see them on a floating island that drifts in a semi-predictable pattern across the world. Aside from being a source of Resurrection, they are guarding something and serving as a waystation for incoming and outgoing planar visitors seeking evil to vanquish. Just what they are guarding I haven't decided. Perhaps the secret of how to craft flying ships.

Thanks for your help.

Remove ads