• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Record of Lodoss War migration into d20??

Damn you! I thought you were really going to announce that Lodoss was being done, d20-style!

I agree that the similarity is striking, but there are a lot of black-haired, bad-ass looking warrior dudes out there... (although examples seem to elude me at the moment)

AR

Kyramus

First Post
Hmmm Record of Lodoss Wars as a campaign setting....

Might be something for a FAN group to do if there is no official group doing it. :)

Epametheus

First Post
CrusaderX said:
I'd rather see Deedlit migrate. :)

Quoted for agreement, though to be technical the Lodoss cast all got their start as D&D characters anyways. So this is more like coming full circle.

Edit: Lodoss and Junni Kokki would both be neat to actually see as campaign settings.

Last edited:

D.Shaffer

First Post
I'd like to see the gang from Rune Soldier Louis ported over myself. They're MUCH more interesting and it's still, sorta, Lodoss. :)

Anime Kidd

Explorer
Ao the Overkitty said:
It's been done in Japan on it's own system.

Also, there is a web version using Atomic, I believe.

http://www.meta-earth.com/lodoss/

Sadly the thing isn't there no more. But it is here, the PDF link doesnt work, but the zip does. I did find it at this site. Looks to be the pages at Meta-Earth but different colors. Looks like someone is passing it as their own work. To many popups too. :mad:

There is also a Yahoo group that is trying to make Lodoss into D20, but noone seems to be doing anything.

Remove ads