[Recruiting] A scholar in need

Someone

Adventurer
The train is leaving the station.

Ok, I'd like [MENTION=95126]Fyrm[/MENTION], [MENTION=55353]orkish_blade[/MENTION], [MENTION=10309]Otakkun[/MENTION], [MENTION=91452]rb780nm[/MENTION] and [MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION] to confirm their interest with a post and, if possible, a picture to use as your token in battlemaps. We'll start as soon as posible.

Otakkun

Explorer
Here I am. I do NOT know how to resize.

Token pic: [sblock]
96370.jpg
[/sblock]

Fyrm

First Post
I'm still in. As for the pic, you can use the one from my wiki page for Merc (I'm not really sure how to put it into the post)

FourMonos

First Post
Artemis is still interested. CaBaNa (Gil) had mentioned he was interested, does that mean he is out?
Also I wanted to use the picture from my first post in the tavern, but it won't let me upload again and I don't see how to re-attach the picture? Ideas?

Someone

Adventurer
Orkish_blade posted first, so I'm giving him priority is he's still interested. And frankly, is my first time DMing and I'd prefer not to deal with a wizard/artificer/assasin.

CaBaNa

First Post
@FourMonos, Ha Ha Ha thanks for mentioning me ;), to be fair Someone made it clear at the outset that he wasn't into odd/complicated class'.

[MENTION=5656]Someone[/MENTION] Give me my status back! Hehehe, like I said in my original post, the Hook is absolutely perfect for my scholar character. So if anyone drops, feel free to hit me up!

In all honesty the character isn't too complex, mostly a wizard that can't use rituals, and can heal once per encounter. The concept is that he was too poor to take ritual class, and also too poor to take magic item class. So he really doesn't do much of the artificer, or wizard rich kid stuff (renew magic dailies, cast rituals, so on...)

The assassin part is a single encounter power, and comes from when that was the only guild his family could afford. After his scholarship, wizardry was actually a possibility, so he enrolled at the academy.

Working with other scholars is one of Gil's favorite occupations. His life is learning and he'll sacrifice that life for the learning process.

Keep me in mind if you get an open slot! :)

Someone

Adventurer
The actual vignette started here

Edit: FourMonos, for linking an image in your post first find the image's url (right click on image, then "properties" and highlight/copy the url that should appear) then use (img)(/img) tags when posting, only with square brackets, not round ones.

Last edited:

Remove ads