Recruiting: DT's Sword and Sorcery Campaign (BECMI/Wilderlands)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
The narcotics were worth 7,500 gps and sold to Cascade, but 7,250 gps were 'spent' curing Rovan. That means each character receives 1,450 xp plus another 100 xp role-playing bonus or a total of 1,550 xp, with 50gp that can also turn into xp if spent. This puts each character up a level. Lola lost all her possessions that she had on her, but has a nice dress she can't wear. Sorry, Queenie. Lola might have jumped up to level 3... I'll take a closer look. Everyone else should be level 2.

How did you like the chapter?

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I LOVED it!!! Was very exciting and was on the edge of my seat for you to update!

As for my stuff, I was thinking I should have clarified exactly what I had on me when I went off by myself. I'll have to check my character sheet, I bought all that extra stuff. Hopefully at least I remembered to get spare thieves tools ;)

edit: So is everything in that first grouping gone? *gulp*

Also, did they take her Ruby pendant?

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I won't be a complete rat-bastard DM. Let's say that Horace liked how the pendant looked on you... the link to what the character sheets look like right now is at the first post of the playing the game section, and it looks like Quinn didn't level up as he is the new guy. Let me know if there is anything you guys would like to see for the upcoming chapter... I tried to connect Hilmdyn and Rovan more in the last chapter since Rovan needed Hilmdyn's healing skills. I considered the Chapter 2 mostly about Rovan and his condition, though Lola's capture shifted that a slight bit.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/playin...ool-campaign-chapter-2-poison-providence.html

Queenie

Queen of Everything
*sobs*

I'll be spending my 50gp on a new dagger, new thieves tools and whatever is left on clothes. I mean, a girl needs boots, right? lol

I'll have to find that post that lists the prices of stuff.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
woow. It was great! Loved it! when's the next chapter begin?

[for lola] aye mppit, iz be best warnin ye, don be a wearin that down at the docks, les ye and the captn bein thar together. [/for lola]

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
That was a lot of fun. You handled the unexpected party split very well, and nothing says "sword and sorcery" like a cult sacrificing a mai... well, a woman. ;)

I'm going to be going on a vacation from March 7-13th, so while I'll post Friday, I'll then be offline for a week. Please NPC Hilmdyn during that time. Might be a good opportunity to focus on other characters (perhaps Edvan or Quinn).

Remove ads