• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Recruiting: DT's Sword and Sorcery Campaign (BECMI/Wilderlands)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Well, GlassEye I'm sure you're not too surprised that I brought the flower girl in since I was asking about the NPC earlier. How do you picture this NPC in your mind? What was her general personality and appearance? Any other details?

GlassEye

Adventurer
No, not really surprised. :) I pictured her as the sweet, girl-next-door type and I think it was previously mentioned that she has red hair. As a street vendor she'd spend a lot of time outdoors so would have tons of freckles and maybe a slight sunburn on her cheeks. Other than that, didn't have anything in mind. The attitude you've given her which is fairly typical among red heads fits well; I like it.

The big question is: Is her name Vera?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ditto and likewise...wondering what the lass' response to the hearing of a voice from the formerlly always silent exotic dancer. if all else fail, quinn could always just do what he paid for and toss her to the hallf orc mercs....

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads