• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Recruiting: DT's Sword and Sorcery Campaign (BECMI/Wilderlands)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ugh! What is going on?! so much posting! Maties, ring the alarm bell and ye alertin the cap'n! ye finding what is in the IC thread, or the Capt'n will have the devel ye to pay, Ye scurvy dogs!....

Translation:
I sleep and wake up and strange things are being talked about!yikes!

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Oops... I let that cat out of the bag. Anyway, Edvan is likely to be overmatched unless he comes up with something clever or one of my handful of plot devices gets triggered. If Hildmyn joins in it might help, but the two of you might still be overmatched, just not as much... I'll see if there is a Hilmdyn post tonight before moving forward.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Nah, it's all good. Edvan will head back to the room as soon as he is excused from Mukang's presence to let everyone know what is going down.

Fenris

Adventurer
I thought I could send a sleep spell out to knock out Rexor if it came to it, But I would have to be behind everyone so no one could realy see me

GlassEye

Adventurer
Well, if Edvan is as overmatched as DT suggests a sleep spell may not work on him. Definately a good thing to keep in mind, though.

Fenris

Adventurer
Well, if Edvan is as overmatched as DT suggests a sleep spell may not work on him. Definately a good thing to keep in mind, though.

Yeah, it may work on Liar's guards though ;)

I think Lola should have a gold bikini and a chain to choke Liar to death though :p

Remove ads