Recruiting: DT's Sword and Sorcery Campaign (BECMI/Wilderlands)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
The see-through one? Well, if Lola wore that I believe the gentlemen could slip away with everything except the kitchen sink. The only flaw is that I doubt Lola would be able to do the same.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
The see-through one? Well, if Lola wore that I believe the gentlemen could slip away with everything except the kitchen sink. The only flaw is that I doubt Lola would be able to do the same.

Hahaha!

Rovan is a little shady... I wonder if he would let her... for distraction reasons, of course.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Lola tried the know to see if the door was locked. Then she nodded to the boys, indicating they should get the door open.

The door was locked, and Hilmdyn also noticed that the bottom of the door seemed to have a sticky liquid that was beginning to pool by their feet. Quinn touched the substance and recognized it for blood.

OOC: Is Lola picking the lock while the others keep watch, or is someone kicking down the door, or is someone having another idea.

Funny thought:

Busy as a One legged sailor kicking down a door!

"oi! I'v fallen on me bum and can't get up!"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A quick question. Dues, do you remember which weapon Quin is using? the silvered dagger or his cutlass?

(either way, there will be the blood of quinnn being spilt soon)

GlassEye

Adventurer
May I ask porque?

Sure. I'm simply not enjoying the game like I think that I should be. There are several reasons for this but they could likely all be distilled to one point: the role-playing that I would like to experience just isn't happening. This was brought up a couple of chapters ago and everyone said they'd work on it but is hasn't come together.

So, so long, have fun, and maybe we'll meet in another game somewhere down the line.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Not a problem, and I understand. So the next question I should ask is whether the group would like me to get some new members or whether we should make this the final chapter. I'll reveal the overall plot if you want to end early. If not, it will continue to unfold.

Remove ads