Recruiting - Living Pathfinder!

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Living Pathfinder is open for business!

Living Pathfinder is a Living World-style adventure series, using Pathfinder (kind of self-explanatory, I know).

One adventure is completed, two more adventures are being run as we speak, there is a fourth adventure waiting for players, and a number of eager DMs ready for more!

So, if you're curious about Pathfinder, want to get into a Living World at the ground level, want to help with world-building, or just want to play some more, check out the Living Pathfinder social group here, the Living Pathfinder wiki here, and the Tavern thread here.

If you want to discuss characters more, feel free to do so here or at the Social Group.

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Now with APG!

For those of you sitting on the fence or waiting for the Advanced Player's Guide to be approved... it's now available for character creation. Join us at any of the links provided above.

Living PF Judge

First Post
Living Pathfinder update:

1 adventure complete

3 adventures currently running

16 PC's adventuring right now in the world of E'n

and 2 more PCs being created

So don't you also want to make a character and come join the adventure that is the LPF :lol:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I start a game and get nine people interested and yet some of them aren't in the good ol' LPF?!? :erm:

Shouldn't people be signing up making those crazy character concepts that they want to try but are scared they wouldn't fit in a group and then when they are ready to set out join in some RPing and great gaming. :D

You all are missing out (though truthfully I'm just sending this back to page one :p).

HM

_

Padreigh

First Post
Well, I joined but still haven't designed a character ... Is the APG now approved in total (without the Hero Points) by the way? Are the "monster races" going to be discussed as possible player races in the foreseeable future?

I am asking here cause Enworld is pretty slow on my computer and going through all the pages in the LPF group would take ages.

GlassEye

Adventurer
APG excepting Hero Points has been approved in its entirety. We have not yet discussed the monster races as characters but can certainly do so.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Great welcome to EnWorld I will throw and adventure together this week and see if we can't get a few more of the new bloods in it with you.

HM

_

Remove ads