• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Recruiting) Path of Enlightenment: Chapter 2

Voda Vosa

First Post
Some of the tasks can be accomplished several times, in order to earn wins, others are just a one stand, like the old pyrotechnique man and the glassess of the ol lady.

Scotley

Hero
Voda, I'm going to take a little trip to the beach and don't expect to be able to post until next Friday. Please npc Ban Lu as needed or just have him drink too much and pass out somewhere. He would likely continue to try and organize the workers.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Oky doky! Good luck in the beach, spend some quality time there. Don't worry about the good drunky monk, he is in good hands Buahahahahahah! Oh... shouldn't have laughed out loud.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Guys: I'll like you to build or imagine some trainings for your characters. As you can see on the trainings sections, trainings are special combat options that you can gain from masters and trainers. Think of Leng's stone palm stance for instances, or the channel chi ability. I'll put some trainings for everyone, but you can come up with special trainings for your Pcs. I'll like to see what you can create, to have a good amount of trainings to offer. So yes, you'll be given the chance to learn new stuff soon

Walking Dad

First Post
Training:

"Focus on your weapon, grasshopper! It is an extension of yourself!"
Choose one type of weapon you are proficient in. You can use this weapon as an implement of one of your classes.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Training

Storm's Gift
Encounter * Arcane, Lightning
Minor Action * Weapon Touched

Benefit: You bestow your lightning affiinity onto a weapon touched. Lightning affinity allows the weapon to deal lightning damage and ignore up to resist 5 lightning of any foe. This effect lasts until the end of the encounter - or until Storm's Soul resistance is ended by Kaoru in an encounter.

Simply . . . it allows Kaoru to make one weapon of his own or another's into doing lightning damage rather than what it does normally (and gives it a little ability to cut through resistance to that damage type). It lasts until Kaoru uses up his storm resistance to give himself a bonus to defenses . . . or the end of the encounter.

Remove ads