(Recruiting) Path of Enlightenment: Chapter 2

ukingsken

First Post
Sorry for the delay, I didn't even notice that things were moving along, I've just been picking away reading the old IC thread trying to get a feel for my char. I'll post up my sheet this evening.

Just checking, same rules for me? 1 lvl 2 or 2 lvl 1 weapons? And I seem to remember you saying I should keep the flavor of the class but not necessarily the exacvt class correct voda?

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I didn't transfer an appropriate weapon over to Kaoru on my revision. Note to self to do that :)

Keia

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sorry for the delay, I didn't even notice that things were moving along, I've just been picking away reading the old IC thread trying to get a feel for my char. I'll post up my sheet this evening.

Just checking, same rules for me? 1 lvl 2 or 2 lvl 1 weapons? And I seem to remember you saying I should keep the flavor of the class but not necessarily the exacvt class correct voda?

Correct! As renau1 did, he is playing Koryo who was a ranger. He made a monk but keeps the flavor of retired assassin.

And Keia I think you had a wand or something like that

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yeah I think it was a wand or a dagger . . . keeping in line with it being a weapon, I'll go with dagger again. Probably this one . . .

Wyrmtooth Dagger - [Level 2, 520 gp, PHB II p. 204]
Carved from a dragon’s tooth, this dagger can strip away a creature’s elemental defenses.
Weapon: Dagger
Enhancement: +1 attack rolls and damage rolls
Critical: +1d6 damage
Property: On a critical hit the target loses its resistances (save ends).
Power (Daily): Free Action. Until the end of the encounter, sorcerer attack powers you use through this dagger ignore the resistances of any enemy within 10 squares of you.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Depends. Maybe it's steel from a dragon's armour, if such thing exists. Or from a dental implant of said dragon. Posibilities are countless.
Also I spelled your name wrong renau1g. For the second time.

renau1g

First Post
No problem. You can just put r1 if that's easier for you. It was my university login name and I use it everywhere as it's always available so I don't have to remember what my username is at every different site.

ukingsken

First Post
Can anyone explain exactly how/why this revamp came about? General consensus seems to be were lvl three and keep the flavor. But I wanna make sure I haven't gone too far before I post my update.

Remove ads