• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Recruiting Poll FINAL ROUND! Musketeers, Pirates, or Lost Library?

Which game should we play?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Velmont said:
Pirates first, it must be because I was playing in a 7th sea game table top lately and we have stop. Miss it. It is also a bit for that I have chosen to play Jerrel in Erekose12's Savage Tide. I have many ideas for a pirate game and would liek to create one of them.

Musketteer come second. Interesting, I've always like Dumas' novels.

Library third. Interetsing idea, but not a must play one.... maybe because it's sound similar to Crux of the Matter, even if I know it would be not the same.
Ah, cool. Surprisingly, Lost Library is not very similar to Crux, mostly because in Crux the tower was very easy to reach and located right nearby, so the entire adventure was basically the tower. In Lost Library, there's a lot of exploration as well to get there, like in one of those 'Lost City' books or movies, or perhaps an Indiana Jones film.

Jemal

Adventurer
I don't know why, but the Musketeers just doesn't appeal to me right now..

I'm voting for the Pirates, with my secondary going to Lost Library.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
The Musketeers, and any of Dumas' books, are some of the best fantasy fiction ever. :)

Amazing Triangle

First Post
I voted Library cause it seems to lead to great role play opportunities. The Musketeers would also be a fun one to play in just hope you wouldn't die tough to replace death.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads