• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Recruiting Poll FINAL ROUND! Musketeers, Pirates, or Lost Library?

Which game should we play?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Velmont said:
That poll is very tricky. A moment, Musketeer lead, the other moment, Pirate lead, the moment after, the library is on the heel of the other two... Personally, I like the three idea, but the order is Pirate - Musketeer - Library. And I've taken a look at your classes, a Witch could be interesting to play, based on charms and weather control, that could be nice.
It is indeed a teetering balance between Pirates and Musketeers. If it ties, I know how I'm going to break it, but it looks like Library votes switched to the second might decide this, though now there's a stalemate on that front, so Pirates is ahead just slightly. Any Musketeers or Library fans who haven't voted yet? I'd ideally like to have ~30 votes like I did in previous polls.

Velmont

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
I'd ideally like to have ~30 votes like I did in previous polls.

Do you want 30 players?

Think that maybe someone who wanted to play a Scandaj isn't interested at all by these three choice and won't vote in this pool. And with 23 votes and such a tigh vote, wathever of these adventure you are interested to run, you'll find enough player to fill your adventure.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Velmont said:
Do you want 30 players?

Think that maybe someone who wanted to play a Scandaj isn't interested at all by these three choice and won't vote in this pool. And with 23 votes and such a tigh vote, wathever of these adventure you are interested to run, you'll find enough player to fill your adventure.
No, not 30 players ;) We had 5 people who only voted for Scandaj games last round. One of them voted in this poll anyways. We also had at least 3 who showed up this round, probably drawn to the lure of pirates and musketeers in the title, since none of the new faces voted for library ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Velmont said:
Do as you wish, the only thing that is important, it is you'll do a pirate game where I'll play in ;)
Now I see your motivation--you want me to stop so that pirates will win by 1 :p I do like pirates--others who think they're in a "pirate" game I'm running aren't really--they're in an exploring game where the explorers had to replace dead crew at a rough-and-tumble port known for piracy, so I asked them to make piratish characters. There are also many honourable sorts in the adventure, so it should be an interesting dichotomy. So I'm still up for a pirate adventure. A musketeer adventure would be cool too. Hmmm...I think what I'll do if things stay the same is put the third-place game in Limbo and then start the first place games both, but stagger them in time so that I don't have as much posting on my plate at once (I have a bunch of work to do in the next month or two).

Rystil Arden

First Post
James Heard said:
Hrm. What I'm getting out of this is that people REALLY want to play a game about pirate librarians with guns.
Ah, they may be called musketeers to evoke Dumas, but there will not actually be gunfights involved. Swashbuckling swordfights with witty repartee are more of the status quo in Rowaini Musketeers.

Remove ads