• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Recruiting) Relic Hunters (All female PCs, Castles and Crusades rules, Tekumel Campaign Setting)

Rubberneck

First Post
Sheesh no pressure or anything huh DT? Lol well thanks for the multiple choice though I was quite terrified haha. How did I do ladies?

Rubberneck

First Post
I want to also thank DT for having my character's opposite be my father. Nothing would scream more awkward for me than RPing lovey scenes. But I would if I had to! For the love of the game anyway I would take that bullet lol.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Well, Rubberneck, you aced it. :) I had some neutral responses, some that would draw a negative reaction, and some that would draw a positive reaction. So the responses were scored as -1s, 0s, and +1s. Any total score in the positives would mean extra aid and rewards for your expedition. You aced it with a +3. I'll get the response up later, and your party will be receiving some extra gear, equipment, access to Tsoylani areas of the city normally off limits to foreigners, and access to training in some of the more specialized buildings and centers. Plus a stronger contact in the clan in which you area dealing. Pretty much, you just burst open the door for your Relic Hunters to be better integrated into Jakalla society.

I thought you handled it nicely, thanks for doing that for the group and not backing out. The tough one was the third prompt, I was torn between two answers but leaning the way you elected to respond. Well done.

And now I'm doubly glad that I didn't have Briony tank it for all of us by jumping up and screeching something wildly inappropriate. :)

Forged Fury said:
Well met, everyone! I'll let the PCs poll out on who they want me to play, should give me a chance to look through the quick start rules. I think I can handle any of Handsome Jack's crew described so far, all of them have some pretty good hooks to them... one for sure if he's missing a hand! ;)
Kiraya, Forged Fury is aces at rp, as I'm sure you already know. Flip you for him? Your choice, heads or tails. DT can do the coin flip.

How's it feel to be man candy, Forged Fury? [/ducking]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads