• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Recruiting) Relic Hunters (All female PCs, Castles and Crusades rules, Tekumel Campaign Setting)

Skarsgard

Explorer
[MENTION=6755061]Kiraya_TiDrekan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=11146]CanadienneBacon[/MENTION] thanks for the votes of confidence there, much appreciated.

I read through the opening couple pages of the OOC and IC thread and quickly skimmed the current characters and think it sounds great. So if everyone is OK with it I am more than happy to join in. :)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Hi Mom :)

I would offer a part to [MENTION=20323]Quickleaf[/MENTION] and/or [MENTION=6781406]Unsung[/MENTION] . They are two of the best and fun role players I've played with, not counting anyone already mentioned. They both make me totally jealous with their writing and description skills.

Forged Fury

First Post
Brilliant. [MENTION=95059]Forged Fury[/MENTION], we drew straws and you get Rolfe, my character's love-hate interest. I'm playing Briony.

Hey, awesome! Rolfe is more than happy to be man-candy. In fact, he would expect nothing less.
[MENTION=6671900]DT[/MENTION]: I was looking at the classes in the Companion for Rolfe and thought the Rouge variant Freebooter looked like a good fit. Is that OK before I start building?

Unsung

First Post
Very kind words, I thank you. :)

To be honest, I'd been lurking on this game for a while now. That last vacant slot looked pretty tempting, but I'm in the other pirate game already, and... Always an honour to be nominated. I might hold off on any decisions until I either decide to submit a full-fledged character in this game, or until that decision gets made for me. :p

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Most of the bestest are already here. ;)

[MENTION=6787159]Skarsgard[/MENTION] is good. [MENTION=6777649]Nergal Pendragon[/MENTION] is also good. And [MENTION=6776182]JustinCase[/MENTION]. And [MENTION=211]Phoenix8008[/MENTION]. And [MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION]. And [MENTION=88649]perrinmiller[/MENTION].

Lots of awesome roleplayers around here, actually. :D

Aw, thanks Kiraya. I appreciate that. :)

Although I have been looking at this particular game with interest, I regretfully have to decline. I'd like to focus on the PbP games I'm already in, rather than joining a new one, even as sort-of-NPC in such a very interesting game. Time is a limited resource and this deserves more than I currently have. And that includes learning the rules of C&C, since I've never played that before.

Hope you guys and gals find someone else soon!

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Hey, awesome! Rolfe is more than happy to be man-candy. In fact, he would expect nothing less.

[MENTION=6671900]DT[/MENTION]: I was looking at the classes in the Companion for Rolfe and thought the Rouge variant Freebooter looked like a good fit. Is that OK before I start building?

Sure, a freebooter will work.
[MENTION=6787159]Skarsgard[/MENTION] , that would leave Sid the father-figure, with a higher wisdom score than Jack or Rolfe and a practitioner of arcane magic. Or you can make a one-handed thief who will get introduced much later. Or a Tsoylani warrior.

I've got to warn you guys that I don't anticipate having you step in to roleplay the characters until the end of the upcoming quest. The ladies are going to embark on a quest very soon and it will be just them plus a female warrior NPC as their guide and observer.

Forged Fury

First Post
Good Lord... so here's Rolfe's 3 Attribute Set Rolls:

16 12 10 16 16 12

14 8 17 8 16 12

14 14 17 18 17 13 <- LOL

I've always found Orokos to be really generous on rolls, but I'm probably just looking at RNG through slitted eyes. The first and third rolls are way too good, so I'm going with the middle one. I've already decided Rolfe will have low Wisdom, he clearly has self-control issues. I'm probably going to put his other 8 in Charisma to account for being generally obnoxious.

Remove ads