(Recruiting) Relic Hunters (All female PCs, Castles and Crusades rules, Tekumel Campaign Setting)

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I'm sorry... Fenris and I are working on a post, overnight came way too fast! Lol I'd like to that done so I know Angie's temperament in the morning ;)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I have a very large post I am working on. Basically, I'm going to wrap up the entire events of the day and then get you guys moving along the road. Sorry for the delay.

Rubberneck

First Post
No need to apologize. I am definitely enjoying this game and am looking forward to the next post. All the sexual tension or angst is something I'm not used to in RPG settings but it's interesting to read through thats for sure. Did you ladies go see 50 Shades of Grey or something before posting or what Queenie haha.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Rofl. I have neither read nor watched 50 Shades of anything! However, Fenris is my fiancé. And believe me, we can come up with our own 50 Shades. ;)

We enjoy making characters with intertwining back stories - husband/wife, brother/sister, flirts, whatever. It's just more fun to be able to play off other characters. What I love about THIS game is that we have a bond of sisterhood with almost all the characters. Makes the game more fun, I think. I'm always up for having a character knowing and having relationships with other characters before the game starts.

That's just me :D

Remove ads