• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Recruiting) Relic Hunters (All female PCs, Castles and Crusades rules, Tekumel Campaign Setting)

Shayuri

First Post
Did some reading on Tekumel...given the game background, it seems we're diverging from the source material a bit, which is a relief since it would pretty much snuff out my (and most others) concepts...

Queenie, I think the easiest way to work my character in would be to say that your character and mine met before going through the 'magic bridge' to Tekumel.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Shayuri, you are absolutely right which is why I wanted to do a clash of civilizations instead of having you start out as Tekumel citizens. Having to create Tekumel characters would require a lot of research on behalf of the players.

Rubberneck

First Post
As I read through the OOC a brief concept hit me. I can only do so much from the confines of my work truck. So a full character sheet will have to wait until I get home. As for the concept I will be making some sort of fighter, I'll look through the different classes asap and let you know. I'm thinking my character would be the daughter of Queenie and CB's father's first mate. He was an adventurer as well and he left multitudes of riches so I'd think he'd have a crew, and a damn good one too. So my character, Queenie's, and CB's character would have grown up together, listening and sharing stories of thier father's escapades, and when they became old enough to do it themselves, they put their own crew together to follow in their footsteps. I've obviously taken some libirties here so I will leave up the decision of finalizing the concept to Queenie and CB.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Bella is my daughter's name. One of these days I'm going to name a character after her! :) I'm not 100% following your parentage... CB's character is a half sister. Is that what you meant?

I am continuing to work on the character details tonight, I do apologize for being so slow. We're having some family issues that take up a lot of time at the moment.

Rubberneck

First Post
Well yah she's a half sister. I was guessing you two still grew up together or no? I'm not sure... I was thinking that my character's father was the first mate of Queenie's father. So Queenie's character (and presumably CB's character) and my character were childhood friends. Sorry if I'm being confusing.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads