(Recruiting) Relic Hunters (All female PCs, Castles and Crusades rules, Tekumel Campaign Setting)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Sorry I've been absent, crazy holiday hijinks coupled with not getting my notifications there were posts. Boo!

DT, is there a certain class you'd prefer for Miss Richy Rich? I've not attached myself to anything but the general concept. The wild pirate & "acquirer" part lends to Rogue, yet pirate / Indy / Lara Croft all can fight and most are good face characters too.

Well, Queenie, if you want more options check out the free Crusaders Companion for more character class choices, equipment, and races.

http://www.trolllord.com/downloads/pdfs/crusaderscompanion.pdf

Queenie

Queen of Everything
:) I don't believe I need anything extra to make my character, was just curious if you had any thoughts in mind. I will read the extra linkie though, for the heck of it : D Do you have an approximate start date? I hate to think you are just waiting on me. It's been a super busy holiday season and I haven't been on much. Bella goes back to school Monday so that helps greatly. Darn these kids, wanting food and shelter and clothing and attention. Geeze. :p

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Pirate - Merchant - Knave mix sounds about right. Pirate without the sea part lol. She's looking roguish though. I haven't read my ladies characters yet, I think I will do that before I make a final decision on my own character. How would our group look if we don't have magic?

Shayuri

First Post
Can anyone use that companion pdf? Because the Ecclesiastic might work really well for what I have in mind.

As for how my character appeared in the world, I was figuring the 'meteor landing' thing could have happened nearby them. It'd be big and visible enough to attract their attention. And, as a fun complication, maybe the attention of others as well. But it wouldn't have been in a populated area, so no burning at stakes allowed. :)

Alternatively, if it really is a problem, perhaps my character met Queenie's character before they went through the magic bridge to Tekumel?

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Everyone can use any character class from the Companion, not just Queenie. Having a party with no or nearly no magic will not hurt the party. It might even add a little more sense of mystery upon the characters.

I actually think that the more history and background we can create for the characters assisting Queenie, the better. Longer ties will enable us to better explain why they've been living at the same estate and have their own rooms, etc.

I don't think we will start until mid-January. Most people who were away on vacation should only be getting back into the swing of things in the next few days. Not all of the games my characters have been in have been updated since mid-December. Holiday break does slow things down.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Yes all my games are slow, too. Hopefully they pick up now :)

I am conflicted. A wizard could work too, one who is intent on gaining knowledge or power. That works with treasure hunting, I think. But part of me wants to be able to punch someone in the face if necessary lol. Rogue is still in 1st place but I'm considering. I think I will roll stats tonight and see what happens.

Will keep you updated :D

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Holy cow I rolled some great scores! IC is down so I used wiki.roll20.net. I've never used this site before and it took me a bit to figure out how to do it. I don't see a way to save or link? I couldn't figure out wizards roller either. I'm also a little wary. I rolled some great ability scores on the last character I made and the IC dice have been making me pay ever since, I'm not sure I have had a successful roll in that game yet!! lol Anyway, it looks like I can go any which way I want for a character. I will get something done soon. :)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I'm good with however your rolled and believe in an honor system anyway. And I am fine with you playing a wizard who likes to punch someone or a punching rogue who likes to twiddle with magic. :)

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
While we wait, some more Tekumel images:

Tekumel+Shen+and+Crusaders+006.jpg

teptbox.jpg

501295b.jpg

homecolumnpic3.jpg

28mmPetalThrone_9.jpg

Queenie

Queen of Everything
So... How do you guys feel about Charlatan? Give us a little bit o magic and a little bit of charming roguing?

Remove ads