Recruiting -- S@squ@tch's Against the Giants - Team Gold

Xaositek

First Post
As it looks like Darv is freeing the caster this round, how extensively tied up are we? I'm right next to a giant, and I have Improved Unarmed Strike, so I can presumably attack with my feet etc., would it be possible for me to make an attack this round?

Dragonwriter

First Post
Hmm, playing a spellcaster and 'spellcasters can be a lot nastier in the hands of an optimizer/powergamer'. How would you describe yourself, DW? ;)

Ummmm........ Next question! :p

In all seriousness, I will admit I heartily enjoy building mechanically strong characters. But I'm not the soulless optimizer that builds everything to tower over everybody else. In the sheet I posted for this game, you'll notice a goodly number of my spells focus on messing with the enemy, and making it easier on my allies. Support spells, hand-in-hand with debuffs, and a little blasting. If all goes well, they'll make everyone look good.
(except the bad guys, of course. ;) )

s@squ@tch

First Post
Well, it is time to recruit fresh meat for the grinder. Team Gold is in need of two PC's.

Preferably in the meat shield and striker type of archetype, but any PC option is available, as more bodies must be supplied to the giants!

This thread beginning should have the details needed for PC creation, am looking for someone who will stick with the game. ;)

Thanks!

Remove ads