RECRUITING - Weapons of the Gods: Bei Clan Tournament

Bront

The man with the probe
Ok, updated the Campaign starting point a bit, got a good idea, and it will work with even 2 people.

Prof Yeti

First Post
Definitely looks interesting, but I will have to wait till I am home to download the various PDF's. I will try and have you something by the end of the day. (or way early tomorrow morning as I may a date tonight.)

Bront

The man with the probe
LF - Baring system changes to Heartbreaking Blade (Which I'm thinking may happen, it's overpowered), looks pretty good off the top of my head.

Edit: It's fine, several others seem to think so.

Last edited:

BradofEos

First Post
Bront said:
Max atribute to start is 5 (same with skill)

Howdy, Gang!

Brad Elliott here... the game designer that Bront mentioned earlier.

I'm quite happy with what I see here... you guys 'get it'.

A few pointers!

1.) Attribute Max for Starting Characters is 5. Skill Max (whether standard skill or Kung Fu) is 3. You're allowed to take a single specialty for a given skill at game start, but you can devote more than one point (each gives you two specialties) if you desire.

2.) Scholars are the only ones who may start with Daoist Magic. Courtiers are the only ones who can start with the Secret Arts of Intrigue. Either Archetype may learn the Secret Arts of Understanding, Genius and Medicine as they like. Courtiers tend to like the Genius Arts, and Scholars tend to like Medicine... and they both like Understanding. Predictionism runs fairly randomly through the community - both groups seem to like it equally well.

Keep up the good work!

Prof Yeti

First Post
Bront said:
Cool, looking forward to it Yeti :)

Groovy though I am afraid it will have to be saturday or sunday before I can finish the character. I just got home and am very much wiped out. Plus I have to meet the girlfriends parents tomorrow. :heh:

Bront

The man with the probe
BradofEos said:
Howdy, Gang!

Brad Elliott here... the game designer that Bront mentioned earlier.

I'm quite happy with what I see here... you guys 'get it'.

A few pointers!

1.) Attribute Max for Starting Characters is 5. Skill Max (whether standard skill or Kung Fu) is 3. You're allowed to take a single specialty for a given skill at game start, but you can devote more than one point (each gives you two specialties) if you desire.

2.) Scholars are the only ones who may start with Daoist Magic. Courtiers are the only ones who can start with the Secret Arts of Intrigue. Either Archetype may learn the Secret Arts of Understanding, Genius and Medicine as they like. Courtiers tend to like the Genius Arts, and Scholars tend to like Medicine... and they both like Understanding. Predictionism runs fairly randomly through the community - both groups seem to like it equally well.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for stoping in Brad.

You heard him, max starting skill is 3, not 5 (Means I need to adjust my starting character at home, but no biggie).

Now let's have fun :)

Remove ads