• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Recruiting - World Building game

Lorthanoth

Explorer
Judging from Ryan's initial post and his work on something similar (I forget the name but it has a wiki) a shared-creation world, I think there should be total avoidance of crunch. That way, the entry can be used in whatever way someone sees fit and doesn't limit them even to a specific rules system. E.g. the world could be used for 3E, GURPS, Fantasy Hero etc

Can I be put right to the back, please? I won't have readily available internet access for a while (prob 2 weeks) so thought I should give warning.

mfrench

First Post
I think that 2 days of no support is a sort of silent veto. We should make that officially the case, unless someone has a better idea.

mfrench

First Post
I have no idea how many people this was intended to support. My only worry is that with so many people working on something that updates so slowly, interest would wane, people would lose track of their turns, and then there would be a succession of 2-day periods were people just time-out, and it would fall flat.

That being said, I would certainly be up for allowing more people. I would suggest then that the window to throw out a Pitch be reduced to 24 hours, and the silent veto go to 24 hours as well.

What do people think?

Spontorus

First Post
it would be easier to split it into two or three seperate groups, and in the end we could combine the worlds, or hell if we get enough people we can all work on the same world, but with seperate groups for different parts of the world.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads